Welcome to month six of #CraftyCorner. I hope you have all had a wonderful summer and you are ready for school starting back next week!
This month will be the last month of #craftycorner. I hope that it is something that can be picked up again in the future. Things have changed hugely for us since we moved back to the UK and my focus needs to be on getting the boys settled in school, our house sorted and the small matter of me finding a job! Laura also has other commitments so this will be the last month for the linkup.
However, for this last month it is business as usual. I have loved seeing your fabulous posts, you are an amazing crafty lot! So please come and join us for one last month.
#CRAFTYCORNER FEATURED POSTS
My favourite post this week is from The Queen of Collage, How to Make Colourful Lady Bugs.
I loved this cute craft and definitely one that I want to try out!
You can grab our shiny new featured badge:
So what is #craftycorner?
This is a place to link up all your creative posts and show us your creative flair! We love to see new ideas and to be inspired and cannot wait to see what you link up with.
Any posts with a craft theme is welcome, not just kiddies crafts!
Any posts with vertical images will be pinned as well to give you some extra exposure!
#CraftyCorner is a monthly linky, giving you plenty of time to join us.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 2 posts each month, new or old posts are welcome. Be sure to paste the #craftycorner badge on your post (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform)
- Please visit and comment on one of Laura’s post’s and one of my post’s.
- Comment on at least the post before yours please.
- Please use our hashtag #CraftyCorner when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like us to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @von_nee) and include the hashtag #CraftyCorner
- Once you link up we will add you to the monthly email reminder. We promise, no spam!
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Each month Laura and I will choose our favourite post and feature it in our linky post the following month.
OUR LINKY #CRAFTYCORNER IS LIVE EVERY MONTH ON 1ST OF EACH MONTH AT 6AM AND CLOSE’S ON THE 20TH.
Please add this badge to your post:
Thank you so much for joining us, we can’t wait to see your creations!!!