I can’t believe it is July already! It is an exciting month for us as we move from Germany back to London. To be honest, I am looking forward to unpacking that last box, although that milestone seems a long way off for me at the moment.
I would love to be inspired with more crafty corner crafts! I would love to get ideas of how to keep the boys busy while we unpack or inspirational home decor ideas 🙂
So why not come and join us on #craftycorner this week and join in the fun? Thanks to everyone that linked up in June, it was great to see your posts, I hope you can join us again this month.
#CRAFTYCORNER FEATURED POSTS
Thanks to everyone that linked up to us in June! My favourite post from the month was 5 Great Ways to Paint Without a Brush by Craft with Cartwright. Laura’s favourite post was Flying Tiger Father’s Day Canvas from Anyway to Stay at Home.
You can grab our shiny new featured badge:
So what is #craftycorner?
This is a place to link up all your creative posts and show us your creative flair! We love to see new ideas and to be inspired and cannot wait to see what you link up with.
Any posts with a craft theme is welcome, not just kiddies crafts!
Any posts with vertical images will be pinned as well to give you some extra exposure!
#CraftyCorner is a monthly linky, giving you plenty of time to join us.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 2 posts each month, new or old posts are welcome. Be sure to paste the #craftycorner badge on your post (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform)
- Please visit and comment on one of Laura’s post’s and one of my post’s.
- Comment on at least the post before yours please.
- Please use our hashtag #CraftyCorner when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like us to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @von_nee) and include the hashtag #CraftyCorner
- Once you link up we will add you to the monthly email reminder. We promise, no spam!
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Each month Laura and I will choose our favourite post and feature it in our linky post the following month.
OUR LINKY #CRAFTYCORNER IS LIVE EVERY MONTH ON 1ST OF EACH MONTH AT 6AM AND CLOSE’S ON THE 20TH.
Please add this badge to your post:
Thank you so much for joining us, we can’t wait to see your creations!!!