Welcome to the third month for #craftycorner. Firstly I have to apologise as this post has gone live a little late. I have been poorly and therefore out of action for a little while. Thankfully, I am feeling a lot better now so slowly getting back to normality and the blog. I have caught up on any posts that I had not commented on today, so should be all up to date now.
On a separate note, I truly cannot believe it is June already, where has this year gone? I am very much enjoying the sunshine and the warmer weather though, long may it continue!
#CRAFTYCORNER FEATURED POSTS
We have some fabulous posts again this month and I love to see how creative everyone is! Laura’s favourite is simple bird crafts for kids by Susan K. Mann and my favourite post is Easy DIY craft: Decorative paper butterflies by Surviving Life’s Hurdles.
You can grab our shiny new featured badge:
So what is #craftycorner?
This is a place to link up all your creative posts and show us your creative flair! We love to see new ideas and to be inspired and cannot wait to see what you link up with.
Any posts with a craft theme is welcome, not just kiddies crafts!
Any posts with vertical images will be pinned as well to give you some extra exposure!
#CraftyCorner is a monthly linky, giving you plenty of time to join us.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 2 posts each month, new or old posts are welcome. Be sure to paste the #craftycorner badge on your post (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform)
- Please visit and comment on one of Laura’s post’s and one of my post’s.
- Comment on at least the post before yours please.
- Please use our hashtag #CraftyCorner when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like us to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @von_nee) and include the hashtag #CraftyCorner
- Once you link up we will add you to the monthly email reminder. We promise, no spam!
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Each month Laura and I will choose our favourite post and feature it in our linky post the following month.
OUR LINKY #CRAFTYCORNER IS LIVE EVERY MONTH ON 1ST OF EACH MONTH AT 6AM AND CLOSE’S ON THE 20TH.
Please add this badge to your post:
Thank you so much for joining us, we can’t wait to see your creations!!!