Slipping Through My Fingers is a Parenting Blog linky run by Happy Mummy, Double The Monkey Business & Candyfloss & Dreams.
Can you believe that it is December already? I feel like this year has went by in the blink of an eye.
It is just a few weeks until Christmas and everything is so festive. Every blog has wonderful posts with a hint of festive cheer. Whether that be Christmas crafts, baking or the famous elf – Christmas is everywhere.
As we reach the end of 2016, we would love to see your development or milestone posts. What changes have you seen in your children? What difference have you seen over the last year?
We want to hear about them all!
STOP AND REFLECT WITH SLIPPING THROUGH MY FINGERS
Slipping Through My Fingers is a place for reflection and championing your little ones achievements.
It doesn’t have to be huge milestones – such as learning to walk – it can be anything. Little things are just as important when you are a parent. We want to cheer on your good news, so why not share them with us?
Thanks so much for those who joined in last month! Our Featured bloggers this month are:
Please grab your featured badge if you want to add it to your post.
To join in the fun, link up your posts here.
We would love to see photos of you & your child and write about the ways in which they have grown.
We cannot wait to read your posts!
Slipping Through My Fingers will run from the 14th of each month, to the end of each month – so plenty of time to join in the fun.
If you have not joined in with a linky before, then Cuddle Fairy has done a fantastic guide which you can see here. Or you can comment on this post and I will happily help you out.
SLIPPING THROUGH MY FINGERS – OUR RULES
Rules always make for a nicer place! We have tried to keep things simple, so please follow these to keep this a happy place:
- You can add one post per month.
- The linky will run from the 14th until the end of the month, so plenty of time to link up those milestone posts
- Please comment on each of the hosts posts and the two posts before yours. This ensures lots of comment love is spread which is what linkys are all about! Please use our hashtag #slippingthroughfingers when you comment.
- Please add the badge to your post or sidebar to help spread the word:
- Feel free to Tweet us @HappyMummyBlogs @KatCandyfloss @von_nee with #slippingthroughfingers and we will be sure to retweet you
- We will add each post to our #Slippingthroughfingers Pinterest Board, which you can see here.
- We will all pick a favourite post to feature each month which will give those that are featured three backlinks
- As hosts we will comment on every post linked up