1. 18th October 2016 / 8:55 pm

This is such a lovely post. We also love outdoor adventures as long as it does not rain! lol! I think Ethan will love this worksheet. Our printer is broken as well so I guess he’ll have to do it on his tablet instead. Thank you so much for linking with us. So Awesome that Dad was able to save the day! πŸ™‚ #FabFridayPost x

2. 16th October 2016 / 5:10 am

What a fun day. Other than the printer breaking, and hearts breaking too. UG! But you got to have 2 great days together instead of one.

Isn’t it the best when the kids start showing interest in doing things that are fun for both of you? I remember those days! LOL Now I just embarrass them.

3. Janet Cooper
    15th October 2016 / 2:00 am

Great ideas! I have often printed out a tick sheet so that we can the little ones can spot nature.

Thanks for linking up to #AnythingGoes

Janet

4. 14th October 2016 / 10:42 pm

That’s such a fab idea! So simple, but so effective in getting kids excited about nature!

5. 14th October 2016 / 8:24 pm

What a fab idea, we would love to join in as the children LOVE being outdoors. Shame about the printer, we don’t actually have a printer so whenever we want to print something we have to go to my in-laws which is annoying! #fabfridaypost

6. 14th October 2016 / 4:18 pm

I tried to print it but my printer broke! LOL Just kidding. Awesome hunt list. My boys love getting out for hikes in the woods. No electronics. No noise. Just a family out for a walk in the woods πŸ™‚ That and they love looking for walking sticks – not the bugs, but actual sticks they can use as walking sticks.

7. 14th October 2016 / 2:53 pm

How fun! We went on a little scavenger hunt around our woods just yesterday. Wouldn’t you know, it’s the ONE day there are NO squirrels to be found anywhere! ha ha

8. 14th October 2016 / 11:10 am

Nature hunts are great – we still get away with them now and mine are 10, 8 and 5! I’m hoping to go on one this weekend. Sarah #FabFridayPost