Christmas Gift Ideas for Parent Bloggers

I have been been loving the christmas lists on all my favourite bloggers websites.  They have been full of brilliant ideas and so I thought I would jump right in and do the same.

So here are some christmas ideas for blogging parents – in other words this is what I would like for christmas… hint hint Daddy monkey!

(This post contains Affiliate Links. Click here for full disclosure.)

Spa Break

A white towel rolled up, sits beside a jar of massage oil (which has a rose inside)

As someone who is Social Media ALL THE TIME, I love the idea of a spa break.  Which would naturally mean a digital detox for a day.  The thought of hanging out at a lovely spa relaxing and pondering life seems like absolute bliss

Lightroom

A white fabric box, with two lamps on either side, makes a homemade lightroom.

I was so chuffed when I made this the other week…

I have wanted Lightroom ( as in the photo editing software) for a while now.

The photography side of blogging is so much fun and I have a lot to learn. I really want to improve on this in 2017.

It is a main focus of mine and now I have my actual lightroom (see above) all set up at home, I want to take it to the next level.  So what better way than to get some fab software to help with your editing.  So this is number 1 on my wish list this christmas.

Possibly with a dummies guide on how to use it – this might come in handy

Photography Course

A lady in a pink hat and gloves, with black clothes, stands in a snow blizzard taking a photo

Leading on from this there is not much point in having editing software if you don’t know how to use a camera effectively.  So, the other thing on my wish list is a photography course.

As it turns out we found a great online course on Groupon (which my mum spotted – thanks mum), which I have already bought.  Although it is technically not christmas yet I have already started making my way though the course and it has helped massively.

Proof that you don’t have to break the bank to improve your skills.

Tripod

A silhouette of a lady stands by a shore with a camera and tripod, taking photos of the sea.

Can  you believe that even though I have been blogging for nearly a year I don’t have a tripod?

In fact for the most part I have just used my iPhone to take photographs – hence the above mentioned photography course.

I have my eye on this oneI like it because it is lightweight, which will come in handy when I run after the kids.

So, this is definitely on my wish list this Christmas.  Well that and a camera charger as I seem to have misplaced mine…

Blogging Journal

A female hand holds a silver pen to paper

I created my own blogging journal this year.  However, I have had my eye on this one by Paperchase for a while.

Blogging Course

A blond haired woman sits on a hammock reading a large book

Blogging courses don’t have to break that bank either.  Aby Moore from You Baby, Me Mummy has a great variety of courses available, sometimes for free or for a minimal price that are always helpful and inspiring, check out her blog here.  The beauty of Aby’s courses are than she sends you the information to work through in your own time.  To top it off she is super lovely!

Also if you want to be inspired to learn more why not check out this blog post from View from In Here.  Nikki is one of the nicest and friendliest bloggers I have had the pleasure of virtually meeting.

Bloggers MugA white mug with Roger Hargreaves "Little Miss Blogger" on it - one for the mummy bloggers?

I can’t remember where I saw this originally.

However, I know it was another bloggers website but I can’t for the life of me remember where – if it was you please comment below.

I love the Little Miss Blogger Mug!  What a better way to enjoy a cup of tea.  Unfortunately, I don’t see a ‘Mr Blogger’ mug though, maybe we should start a petition…

A long lie and breakfast in bed

A white and yellow bed, with a tray of coffee sitting on it - perhaps a christmas gift or treat?

A bit short of cash?  This is such a lovely simple idea which I know most mums would appreciate.  A long lie with breakfast in bed, with little people entertained by Daddy.

What a lovely relaxing idea!

So there you have it, my complete guide for pressies this christmas for any blogger in your life.  In other words… my christmas list.  Happy shopping Daddy monkey…

Let me know in the comments what you would like for Christmas.

Or, if I have missed anything essential off this list that you think I may need a parent blogger would love, then let me know below.

Wondering what to get the parent blogger in your life for Christmas? Check out the blog for gift ideas and inspriation

1. 1st January 2017 / 1:27 am

These are such great ideas for gifts. I should forward this post on to my husband. 🙂 #globalblogging

2. 11th December 2016 / 8:18 pm

All of these are awesome! I really need the little miss blogger mug in my life 🙂
    Well done with the lightroom too!

Thanks so much for joining in with #MMBC. Hope to see you tomorrow xx

3. 6th December 2016 / 2:37 pm

I would love all the above. I’ll send this list to my other half! I did mention a light box to him a while ago and he laughed!
    #GlobalBlogging

4. 5th December 2016 / 12:37 pm

Yes yes tripod! I so need one of these but somehow feel too silly to buy one myself and need someone to just get me one for Christmas. Thanks for linking up to #coolmumclub with this xx

5. 5th December 2016 / 11:36 am

All great ideas. I would also like Lightroom (the programme but your lightroom also looks brilliant). I did a half day photography course and it was brilliant. I haven’t used my pre-sets (or flash) since. #MMBC

6. 5th December 2016 / 4:55 am

Yvonne, the mug is adorable, sending this list on to Santa cause there are several things I want too. The tripod? Oh yes, the camera classes, those too, I would love to try lightroom one of these days! And that spa day? We should all go together! Wouldn’t that be fun!

Thanks so much for the shout out, I really have learned the most and made the biggest jumps when I’ve taken a class and learned from others, it’s seeing things from a different perspective and how they do things. It really seems to shake things up for me! Love learning more about things I love!

Happy Holidays my friend!

7. 4th December 2016 / 6:15 pm

I am so desperate for a good camera and tripod. I’m not sure santa is going to be kind enough to me this year for me to get both, but I can dream! Lovely list hun! xx #bigpinklink

8. 3rd December 2016 / 10:29 pm

I love the look of that mug it sums me up. #bloggerclubuk.

9. 3rd December 2016 / 7:10 pm

Oh I love the little miss blogger mug! I so need one of those. A light room would be amazing too actually! Thank you for sharing with us at #BloggerClubUK x

10. 3rd December 2016 / 6:35 pm

Back again 🙂
    Thanks for linking up to #AnythingGoes 🙂
    Debbie

11. 3rd December 2016 / 10:47 am

Hi Yvonne, fab ideas and the photography based ones should be perfect for any blogger! I got a photography course at a bargain price on Groupon too and am slowly working my way through it. It never occurred to me to have a lightroom. I will look into that, alas I have asked for a new camera lens for Christmas, which is a bit pricey so it won’t be on this years Christmas list.

Thank you for linking up with the #MMBC.

xx

12. 3rd December 2016 / 10:40 am

My camera is gathering dust I really need to use it to improve my photography #MarvMondays

13. 2nd December 2016 / 7:15 am

I have a gorgeous planner at the top of my list!
    Great suggestions… pinned!
    Thanks for linking with #coolmumclub

14. 2nd December 2016 / 1:08 am

What great gift ideas! I would be THRILLED with any of them! I so can use a hot rock massage… I will casually leave my laptop open to this page for the Mrs. perhaps to see… xoxoxo #BigPinkLink

15. 1st December 2016 / 11:12 pm

As if I needed another excuse to go shopping on paperchase! One present for others one for me right?

16. 1st December 2016 / 9:59 pm

I love all of these ideas, I would love to do a photography course at some point #coolmumclub

17. 30th November 2016 / 12:45 pm

All of these are just spot on – I’d be thrilled with them all! Particularly the Little Miss Blogger mug! I did a photography course this year and it was amazing – the same photographer does a follow on course that I’d really like to go on, I’d love if someone gifted me that for Christmas! #BloggerClubUK

18. 30th November 2016 / 9:20 am

I really want to improve my photography, as I have the eye but not the skills. I’m always using my phone and hubby does the ones for brands for me. Should be me though!! Love the mug and please get me a spa!! Thanks for sharing with #bestandworst x

19. 29th November 2016 / 2:31 pm

I love all of these, especially the last one! Especially having two nights in a row of next to zero sleep (baby usually is a sleep god) to finally have a good night and be woken by hubby screaming that baby is crying (he wasn’t- he was cooing) GIVE ME SLEEP! #anythinggoes

20. 29th November 2016 / 11:57 am

Oh what great ideas! I’m at a loss about what I’d like for Xmas but I think the lie-in would probably come top!

21. 29th November 2016 / 6:36 am

Oh yes please, I’m showing hubby this list. Maybe he’ll get some ideas 😉 Do you think anyone sells “time”. I could definitely do with more of that.

22. 29th November 2016 / 12:53 am

I love the mug – I so need that in my life 🙂
    Debbie

23. 29th November 2016 / 12:06 am

These are all great gift ideas for bloggers. I have a lighthouse and some extra lighting, and have even taken a smartphone photography class on Crafts you because I’m not very good with a real camera.

24. 28th November 2016 / 8:45 pm

Love the little miss mug. I hope santa is reading and treats you! Thanks for joining us for #marvmondays

25. 28th November 2016 / 7:42 pm

Lovely ideas! I’d love to do a course! #anythinggoes

26. 28th November 2016 / 10:13 am

I do love your little light room, like you my interest in photography has shot up with blogging

12th December 2016 / 12:21 pm

It was really easy to do, I plan on doing a blog post about it in the new year 🙂 x