#CAPTURINGTHEDAY WEEK 7 ROUNDUP

img_9319

Join in #CAPTURINGTHEDAY! A HASHTAG COMMUNITY RUN BY DOUBLE THE MONKEY BUSINESS AND LIFE IS KNUTTS.  ORIGINAL POST HERE.

I am loving all the Autumn / Pumpkin photos this week, what a talented lot you all are.  So lovely to see all these seasonal photos!

This week I decided that the boys and I were feeling a little left out of the pumpkin trend.  So, on Friday I dragged the kids to the pumpkin farm, in the rain.  Thankfully, they didn’t care that it was a horrible day and had a lovely time anyway.

#capturingtheday is going from strength to strength and we are so chuffed at all you lovely people tagging us every week.

To join in keep tagging us.  Everyone is welcome.  Every kind of photo is welcome from kiddies, to your latest stab at the Great British Bake Off, we want to see anything that you feel captures your day.

WEEK 7 – MY FAVOURITES

All four of these photos capture the Autumn feeling beautifully! From halloween outfits and pumpkin farms to walks and rides in the woods.  They all capture the mood of October beautifully.

Week 7 #capturing the day. Four photos - two girls are dressed up for halloween one as a devil and one as a witch. a little boy clutches a heavy pumpkin as he stands in the middle of a pumpkin farm. A little boy on an orange bike and helmet, in the woods. A little boy - arms outstretched - walks into the woods.

From top left (clockwise):

1. Five Little Doves: Blog & Instagram
  2. Chocolate and Wine and I’ll Be Fine: BlogInstagram
  3. Battlemum: Blog & Instagram
  4. Dilan and Me: Blog & Instagram

WEEK 7 – GEMMA’S FAVOURITES

Pop over to Gemma’s blog to find out more about her week.

Four Photos: A little girl peeking over the top of a sand dune next to a STUNNING beach hut, a drawing wall with a very creative little Super-girl having a go on it, a cheeky little chap playing and a lad playing in the woods with a gorgeous shadow being cast on a tree. He looks like a mini Harry Potter.

From top left (clockwise):

1. Miss Betty and me: BlogInstagram
  2. All about a mini norris: BlogInstagram
  3. Babies Biscuits and Booze: Blog Instagram
  4. The Mummy Sylist: Blog & Instagram

Thanks so much to everyone that tagged us.  It was very hard to pick the favourites of the week.

LIFE IS KNUTTS – MY FAVOURITE

Like Gemma, I am a bit of a sucker when it comes to a rainbow.  However this is no ordinary rainbow, it is a double one!  Very cool to catch this beauty on camera:

HOW TO JOIN IN

If you are discovering this hashtag for the first time, it is easy to take part.

We want to see a selection of photos, regardless of the topic! So tag #capturingtheday – we want to see variety!

We didn’t want a hashtag that just represented one niche because we want to see them all!  You don’t have to be a blogger to take part, everyone is welcome!

It is so easy to join, next time you post a photo tag us using: #capturingtheday.

OUR PROMISE

Every Sunday we will do a blog post and every week we will feature our eight favourite photos – four each.

These featured images will also appear on our Instagram account with a tag back to your account.

So what are you waiting for?  Join us as we are #capturingtheday.

Help us spread the word! We want everyone to join in!

I hope you all have a great week, we can’t wait to see what you have for us this week.

WANT TO FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM?  FIND US HERE:

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/DOUBLETHEMONKEYBUSINESS

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/LIFEISKNUTTS

It is week 7 for the instagram hashtag #capturingtheday.  Pop over to the blog to find out who has been featured and how to take part.

1. October 24, 2016 / 12:11 am

Love the double rainbow! What a great picture. I have not yet ventured into the realms of Instagram but am teetering!
    Rachel George recently posted…Goodbye Disney Dreams.My Profile

2. October 24, 2016 / 6:54 am

I love this hashtag, the photo are always so gorgeous and they really do capture those little snapshot moments that make for such amazing memories. The smiles and expressions on the little one’s faces are just sooo adorable

3. October 24, 2016 / 4:16 pm

wow what lovely photos and such a lovely idea for a hashtag, i’ll be sure to join in next week. thanks for sharing #MarvMondays

4. October 24, 2016 / 7:56 pm

I really love all the featured images this week, well, I love them every week, but especially this week! The first image in your favorites is amazing! The costumes and the facial expressions! Awesome!

And that double rainbow is absolutely stunning. This is such a great linkup!
    Nikki Frank-Hamilton recently posted…Gifts for a Crafter or DIYer-Holiday Gift ListMy Profile

5. October 24, 2016 / 8:26 pm

What a gorgeous hashtag! I’ll add it to my list of hashtags to use. I love your round up, it’s so autumnal. x
    Chloe Ciliberto recently posted…3 DAYS IN FLORENCEMy Profile

6. October 25, 2016 / 1:10 am

I love the concept behind Capturing the Day. Catching those everyday moments. The photos that were chosen were all unique and captured not only the moment but emotion as well. My daughters are both teens, gone are the days of pumpkin carving and Halloween costumes, and all things autumn. Looking at these photos made me a little reminiscent.

7. October 25, 2016 / 9:15 pm

Ahh I was so honoured to be included in these! Such gorgeous photos and very autumnal! My scary two really make me laugh in that photo, they get so into their character!!!

8. October 26, 2016 / 10:23 am

Wow lovely photos here. I am seeing some very beautiful ones on Instagram right now.

9. October 26, 2016 / 12:54 pm

I love this tag on Instagram. Both your choices were brilliant this week. I always look forward to seeing what you have chosen.
    #BloggerClub UK

10. October 26, 2016 / 2:17 pm

What a gorgeous bunch of pictures – I don’t know how you choose!! #bestandworst

11. October 26, 2016 / 2:37 pm

Absolutely loving the gorgeous Autumn and Halloween-esque shots, the seasons has well and truly changed. Thanks for linking up to #MarvMondays. Kaye xo

12. October 26, 2016 / 7:18 pm

Gorgeous photos! They really make me smile. And, who doesn’t love a double rainbow? Can’t wait to see the next round up of #capturingtheday!

Kat x
    Kat recently posted…Why #anFword is No| #2My Profile

13. Fi Ni Neachtain
    October 26, 2016 / 8:47 pm

Those are so gorgeous shots you had tagged. The rainbow one is so pretty. I’ll have to start using your hashtag 🙂

14. October 27, 2016 / 10:08 pm

Ah fab another # to remember. I will try and take part when I get out and about! Lovely pictures have been tagged 🙂 Thanks for sharing with #bestandworst x
    Sarah Howe @runjumpscrap recently posted…Piglet is 1 Month OldMy Profile