Kidecals – The Sturdy Label

When the new school year started I was on a quest to find some durable name labels for the boys.  As luck would have it Kidecals came to my rescue!

The website was so easy to use, the only difficulty I had was choosing which design the kids would like.  The choice was endless.

Kidecals Website Screen Shot. Various label styles

We finally agreed on which ones to order, clicked purchase and sat back and waited.

Delivery

A week later we received an envelope through the post with our stickers.

First impressions when I saw the labels were that they were bright and colourful.  I was impressed with their thickness as well, they would not rip easily which is essential.

The stickers came in different sizes.  We had nice large ones for the inside of their school bag and small ones for their lunch box.  Perfect.

I was impressed to see that they stickers were dishwasher, washing machine and microwave safe.  This is a huge bonus for me, as I know not all labels can stand up to this challenge.  I have tested them out as well, and guess what?  They stand up to the test – result!

The labels can be used for anything, clothing,plastic – you name it.

Kidecals: Logo and stickers - two dinosaurs on an orange background

Join in the Kidecals fun

I thought it was fun when I read that you can tag Kidecals, as they want to see how you stick ’em.  They pick a winner each month through their twitter (@kidecals) and Instagram (#labelitdontloseit) sites.

My Thoughts

I was really impressed with these stickers, they stood up to the test and the kids love them.  I would definitely recommend them!

DISCOUNT!

Kidecals LogoSo listen up dear readers, after having a lovely chat with Kidecals I have secured you a fabulous discount.  15% off you purchase!   To claim your discount, just enter the following code into their website www.kidecals.com:

summersavings

I would love to hear how you get on and what you think of the product.  Leave me a comment below to let me know what your thoughts are.

DISCLAIMER:

I WAS GIFTED LABELS  IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. ALL WORDS, OPINIONS AND PHOTOGRAPHS ARE MY OWN.

Kidecals Review #ontheblog today!

1. 25th October 2016 / 8:14 pm

What awesome stickers! They sound very durable, which is always a bonus when you have two little monsters like mine 🙂
    Fab review x

2. 28th September 2016 / 1:53 pm

These look cool and very colourful. We haven’t got to the stage of needing stickers or labels yet – we mostly just take our stickers from books and put them all over the place! But would def look at in the future.

3. 27th September 2016 / 10:09 pm

These sound like some good stickers, very robust! My son would just love these I’m sure. The different options make them a very good choice as well!

Jordanne || THELIFEOFAGLASGOWGIRL.CO.UK

4. 27th September 2016 / 10:00 pm

Love the design and so great that they are washable!

5. 27th September 2016 / 9:16 pm

Great to hear that they are washable! I’ll have to get some. I still haven’t labelled any of my daughters school things. X

6. 27th September 2016 / 6:29 pm

These look great. They have some really nice options but I do like the dinosaurs

7. 27th September 2016 / 4:54 pm

These look nice. I don’t have small children anymore but I could use good labels for organizing.

8. 27th September 2016 / 12:27 pm

That looks like a fun label! When T started reception I ordered name labels for her online too. But didn’t come across anything fun-looking as this ones. Hers are just name, that’s about it. Wish I knew about Kidecals! 🙂

9. 27th September 2016 / 11:05 am

I’m always on the look out for stickers that actually do what they say they will. I’m pleased to hear these did! They look lovely and perfect for labelling everything X

10. 27th September 2016 / 5:02 am

These look lovely and bonus that they’re washable. I wish they were around when my kiddos were still at school

11. 26th September 2016 / 9:43 pm

Cool, looks like some fun stickers. The grand-kids would probably love these. That’s pretty good that they can stand up to dishwasher, washing machine, and microwave. Some tough stickers!