30 Day Blogging Challenge

Word Cloud1

I will be completing a 30 days blogging challenge invited by Iveth over at For the love to . The Challenge is pretty simple and fun.

I am also inviting all other fellow bloggers that this blog post can reach.  If you are reading this post… you are next to continue with the challenge.  Don’t forget tag me on  twitter. I will read all your fabulous posts, follow you and retweet when I can.

Here are the topics:

9. Something you crave for a lot
  10. Your top 5 pet peeves
  11. Favourite foods and why
  12. Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
  13. Favourite TV shows
  14. Favourite movies
  15. If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
  16. Do you own a smart phone?  Tell why you love it.
  17. What has been your best vacation memory?
  18. Bullet your whole day
  19. Discuss your views on religion
  20. If you had a million dollars to spend, how would you spend it?
  21. What is your guilty pleasure?
  22. What’s your favourite drink and why?  Share the recipe.
  23. Write a letter to your teenage self.
  24. Write a letter to your future self.
  25. Write about the worst injury you’ve had
  26. What is your favourite quote?
  27. List all the places that you have lived
  28. Three things you want to say to different people
  29. Who were your three celebrity crushes when you were a teenager?
  30. Share a funny YouTube video

I am going to do my best to stick to one a day; twin threenagers, work and husband permitting of course!

Lets do this….

Word Cloud1

My Kid Doesn't Poop Rainbows
Domesticated Momster
Mummy and Monkeys

1. March 6, 2016 / 2:28 pm

Cool tips! Will consider them in the future for sure! 🙂

2. March 6, 2016 / 7:28 pm

Love this idea! I’ll have to try it next month!

• March 13, 2016 / 6:38 am

Will keep an eye out for it. I love reading challenge posts, everyone approaches them slightly differently! xx

3. March 7, 2016 / 4:04 am

I did a 30 day blogging challenge and it was great but I found I was not able to keep up with the pace with everything else I had going. It was as structured as in what you had to write about everyday, it as based on what you wanted to write about as content. I finished the challenge in three times the amount of time it should have taken me but still learned a great deal. Good luck!

4. March 9, 2016 / 2:12 am

I already admit defeat on this one- I’m terrible with these challenges. Best of luck with it though

5. reimerandruby
    March 10, 2016 / 4:19 pm

I don’t think I can manage to join this challenge with two kids and full time job, don’t know where to find time to do this everyday. I think it would be fun though. Good luck to everyone who’s joining! #coolmumclub

6. March 10, 2016 / 8:36 pm

I would love to do this, I will give it a go to reveal a little more about The Pramshed! Watch this space. Claire #coolmumclub

• March 13, 2016 / 7:22 am

Thanks, I just need to start it now, yesterday I decided to give myself a blog free Saturday. I’ll let you know once its done. You the same, I’ll retweet you too x x

• March 13, 2016 / 7:48 am

Good luck with it! I like to have a blog free day too, going to schedule some posts for this week I think xx

• March 13, 2016 / 10:28 am

Sometimes a blog free day is needed, I found that the admin was all getting a bit overwhelming yesterday. Claire x

7. March 11, 2016 / 11:34 am

This is great. I think that I will try this challenge. Found you on “MomstersLink”. I followed you on WP, Twitter and Facebook. Good Luck on the rest of your challenge 🙂

8. March 11, 2016 / 8:24 pm

Crikey – good luck! Sometimes the hard part is finding the inspiration so that’s a big advantage that bit is already sorted!
    Thanks for linking up to #coolmumclub

9. March 17, 2016 / 7:33 am

What a fun challenge, are you managing it so far?! 🙂 I’ve been slack this week and posted no where near as much as usual … lve even had days off and it’s been lovely 😉

Thanks for linking up to #Picknmix
    Stevie x

• March 17, 2016 / 9:00 am

Good to have a bit of down time :). It has been ok so far. Some of the posts I struggle to write a decent amount though, others, like the rant post, was actually good fun to do. X

• March 17, 2016 / 9:01 am

It has given me a lot more confidence about writing about different ways and on different things 🙂 x

10. March 17, 2016 / 5:49 pm

This is such a great idea! I can see your pingbacks and you are doing really well at keeping up at it. Well done! I have pin this under “Bloggers – Help!” Thank you very much for linking up with us on #FabFridayPost

11. March 20, 2016 / 12:37 pm

There’s some really interesting blog themes there. I did a blog challenge a few years ago to blog once a day for a month and I carried on for a year – 365 posts in 365 days. I almost failed when we had a power cut but luckily had a post scheduled. It was hard work but good fun too.

12. March 20, 2016 / 4:45 pm

I too have this on my list of things to go …maybe I’ll start after our vacation. Thanks for linking up with #momsterslink.